Re: Norwegian groopers? & HOM

At 08:31 08.04.99 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip wrote:
>
>> Now I have a question for you... why the hell am I answering you in English?
>
>I didn't know the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip was Norwegian!!?

DAMN!

My cover has been blown, I'll have to find a new country to live in now.

Well the secret is out the Knight is actually a Viking Berserker. Praise
Odin and pass the mushrooms. I'm actually the first Viking Berserker to ever
wear a full Plate Mail.... nah, not really are you aware of how hard it is
to make a full plate mail armour, not to mention how uncomfortable it is to
wear? Oops, got sidetracked. Speaking of tracking, gotta go track down
paintings concerning witches, hell and that sort of things, if any of you
know any such things lying around the web lety me know!

Cheese Dip to everyone
The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus