RE: Norwegian groopers? & HOM

Actually, and this is no lie, I am looking for Groopers who are
Norwegian (or Scandanavian is close enough)
Please e-mail me off Groop if you live in that wonderful part of the
world.

Sorry for the interruption, and lack of groo content

Jeff
     -- "I don't mind my job, it just gets in the way of my life"