Re: Norwegian Groopers Rock

Hiya!

Wow! I can't belive it.   Let me see.... Nope, not April 1st today....
Does this mean what I think it does... Are there a slight chance
that Sergio and Stan actually will set foot in Norway.... This is just
SO GREAT!

If this is the case, we must arrange a meeting between the
Norwegian Groopers then, and maybe some swedes will also
attend.

Yours truly, Ronny Hansen

		The Norwegian Groo Page - http://NorwGroo.cjb.net