Re: AHA! (internet lesson part 2) :)

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Nate Piekos wrote:

> another window which contains 2 frames, the top frame says, HOTMAIL: COME
> BACK SOON the bottom frame contains the link you were trying to get to.
> It's really annoying.

That IS annoying!!

> Eric / Tony, trying typing in the address, not following the link. THEN
> bookmark.

Or you can probably right click on the link, and say "open it in a new
window" so it has its own window and isn't stuck in another frame. ANY
time you get stuck within frames from a site that annoyingly keeps you in
or the web programmer didn't know enough to send you out of, you can do
that trick & then just close your original window.

Gary, you don't need to send the post, I'll say it for you:

Right click and then gurble garble froggin' fretzen garber muckle.
Actually, the above hints aren't too weird, and you DID join us in the
chatless chat room, so I don't think you're going to be able to claim
cyberstupidity much longer Grossmann!! :)

Kevin