My Boss Grooed

I'm laughing so hard right now I can barely type.  ...let me set the scene:

I'm a graphic designer for a national sign company.  I'm at my desk,
designing a logo for a cinema, when my boss comes in.  Now, he's not just
my department boss, he's the owner of the whole company!  He's a very clean
cut, suit and tie kinda guy.  He unrolls a site plan on my desk and is
standing beside me talking... all of a sudden....... a *big green booger*
comes flying from his nose and lands on the site plan with a splat.  There
was a moment of silence as we both stood there looking at it.  Then he
casually said, "... eww." and flicked it off, continuing on with his
discussion.  Well, my face turned beet red and I had to use all my
concentration to keep from laughing... minutes later he left and I've been
laughing explosively ever since... oh man... I don't know if it's a
technical "he grooed" but I thought you'd get a kick out of this. And for
the life of me I can't remember the instructions he gave me after the
projectile snot.

~Nate P.~ I'll try not to post again today.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics