Groopad Update.

Ok, most of the money has come in, finally.  I am going to go to the
shop today and order the 132 pads (132!!!).  He said he would need a few
days to print them up, so I figure I'll have them mailed out by middle
to late next week.  Then, they're off to you folks by Airmail, so they
should arrive within a week or two after that.  My thanks for all your
patience, Groopies (and Groopers/Grooids alike!)....

Ruben.

PS: did anyone spot the typo in my acceptance speech for the typo award?
:-}