Sergio in Norway?

>If this is the case, we must arrange a meeting between the
>Norwegian Groopers then, and maybe some swedes will also
>attend.

Is this true? In that case I know someone who will pay a neighbourly visit
to the country next to mine!! If there is a meeting I'll be there even
though I live as far away from Norway as one can and still live in Sweden.
So, if Sergio or Mark is there, count me there!

A little more info to someone less enlightened.. what exactly is "Raptus"?

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Live forever or die trying