WHO NEEDS A RUFFIE NOW?!

Ruben:

YES! WOOHOO! IN YOUR FACE ROSEVELT*!  HAHAHAHAHA! I WON! I WON!  <calm down,
calm down,  woooooooo>

Okay (YES!YES!) I won huh?  Interesting.  I get a prize too? (WOW!) What a
great day!  Not even the HoM inductees or Groop Award winners get prizes.
Speaking of Groop Award winners, I did notice your typo.  I pointed it out in
the post-ceremony celebration.  You want to drink an "ice cold BEAR:, huh?
That'll be fun going down.  Tastes great & less filling.  Someone at the
party said you were going for next year's prize, and I guess he was right.
However, You shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag (unless you really
didn't do it on purpose).  I also noticed that Nate said "enjoying each
other" [in the Wager of the Gods Award description], which isn't,
technically, a typo misspell, but it is entertainingly (and DIRTILY) worded,
so Nate's a contender too.

-TGD

PS:Don't tell me what I won.  I like surprises.

PPS:  *Rosevelt is accredited with the "A man, a plan, a canal, Panama"
palindrome, 'cause he was the man with the plan to build the canal named
Panama.