Re: Raptus? What is this Raptus?

To those of you who wants to know what Raptus is...

I'll tell you. I Just don't have the time right now, I have to go whack some
witches over the head. (And with the crazy turns my life has been taking
lately, I'll probably end up actually whacking some unfortunate Wiccan over
the head.) I'll mail some information on Raptus when I get home, if none of
the other Norwegian Groopers can't step in.

Lotsa lotsa Cheese Dip

The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

P.S. Got an idea for a new name: Witch-Whacker, now that's a cool web-name.

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus