Mulch (and boogers)

As we have used all the mulch we had delivered last month, my husband
asked me to call and get more (being psycho aside, we really do have a
large yard, and we really DO need all that mulch...really....). So, I
called and ordered more. The nice (surly) man said he could get it to me
today (that's Friday, for all you out of time-zoners who have no idea
what time or day of the week it is), and to leave a sign where to dump
it. So, the point of this whole, long, boring story is...I'm the only
Groopie(er) who has a large sign in her front yard that says: "PUT MULCH
HERE"

Also, as for booger stories: I was in the library one day with some
friends, and we were clowning around, when all of a sudden one of them
sneezed, a HUGE, wet, nasty booger flew out of his nose, crashed onto
the table, and splattered us all. Yuck!!!!

Also, Nate, it's not spelled heiney, it's spelled hinny, and pronounced
"Hi, knee!"

Love, from,

Unirabbit, Winner of the Covetted Arba/Dakarba Award

P.S. You can improve your fried squirrel by adding a little cajun
seasoning to it.

P.P.S. Bubble, can I PLEASE have a hard copy of dinner at Uni's??????