Groo News from M.E.

Just thought I'd let you all know, in case you're in the area, that
there's about a 90% probability that I'll be showing up at the
Westercon, which is next weekend (4/16-4/18) in Oakland, California.
I'm not listed because I wasn't going to attend...but another event
has been postponed so I'll probably (not definitely) be there.

Sergio is also thinking of going but he's not as likely.

If I'm there and you are, please let me know you're a grooper or a
groover or whatever we are here on this silly list.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036