Re: Mulch?/Groo

At 02:41 PM 4/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey! -- What comic book is Chris reading in the
>Mulch cartoon?  (I can't read the title in the
>scan.)

~~~ The title of the comic Chris is reading in 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON is
"Monkeyboy VS. TWE".  Don't ask me where I got it...

~~~ Regarding that 200k jpg, I agree completely with Dave.  I thought it
was extremely rude.  (If it had been actually funny, I wouldn't complain so
much) but I didn't ask to wait for the damn thing to download.  Newbies
take note:  That's not a good first impression.

~Nate P.~ Who consolidated 2 posts....
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS

http://wwwpiekosarts.com