Re: Final HoM door

Nate Piekos wrote:

> Hi folks.  The final "door graphic" is up at the Hall of Mendicants.  Go
> check it out, it's called, "The Wrong Book" and it's in the FAQ section...
> I thought of this one while jogging in the cemetary. Mwahahaha.
>
> http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants/hom1.html

Neat graphics Nate.  I really found myself wanting to scroll around and see
the rest of the room.  You have me keenly interested in who selected the book
and if they now look any better than the last time we saw Arcadio.
     I was so surprised to find that Ruben enjoying his dognuts with an ice
cold bear was a typo.  I just assumed it was one of those things they did in
BC.  Like race bathtubs across the Strait of Georgia and snowboard down
mountains while completely zonked.
Bunny