words from the muslin crow

the one that excaped......yes, i had not planned on not saying anything about
the Groo icons i was making untill i hit the 30's, and then decided just how
many there was going to be. im still waiting on Sergio's 'ok' via Mark to
unveil them as a set, as there is a lot.

ive figured out how to use ICQ, and i didnt have to read the instrustions
after all. i am #3583693.., and of course im always on IRC...but not long
tonight, and after my hair dries, im going to lie down with my eyes closed in
the dark....sleep? what's that?
but then again my hair is very thick, so  someone may still catch me on
tonight, just please do promise that you will let me go. like all wild
creatures, i require my freedom.

hopefully by the morning light we shall see.

ps...if anyone knows anything about installing Linux..please dont hesitate to
msg me! i am slow of mind..
and here is a lovely Groo pic for your wallpaper...i love finally having a
computer!

BOO!

JPEG image