Custom Groo Buttons

To all Groop members:

I have been signed up to the groop for about a month, but this is the first
time I have had anything worth while to post.  I can make custom buttons,
round, about two inches in diameter, so I thought, why not Groo?  Would
anybody be interested in custom Groo buttons?  Just e-mail me and let me know
what you would like to see on them (even if it is not Groo-related), they are
$4.50 including shipping.  E-mail me or leave a post for more information.

Shanna