all this stuff

OK, The "C" section of the HoM bios is up.
http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants/hom1.html

As for Groo buttons, mugs, toilet paper or even mousepads.... It's my
opinion that NOTHING should be done without ME & Sergio's approval.  I'll
reiterate that Ruben and I asked before we did the Groopads...  and
intended the end product as a special symbol for Groop members.

(Next) OK, enough with the jpegs. It's starting to piss me off now.  My
time is valuable, as is everyone's so please have a little common courtesy
and give us a link, not an attachment...... Muslincrow, Magnus Lindgren's
GROO site features a download section of wallpapers etc. (one of which is
exclusively designed for groop members... and looks excelllent! ; )  Go
here (click on DOWNLOADS)and check it out. Ask him to include yours:
http://hem1.passagen.se/groo/index.html

I finally read FANBOY 3.  Oh man.  I looooove Sienkiewicz.  In my opinioin,
 He and Frank Miller's work on ELEKTRA is on my top 5 of all time list.
And finally! He draws some zombies!  I loves me a good zombie.

As for GROOFEST 2000, I will try to attend after all, Gary.  Even if I have
to sell my blood. (Or someone else's.

~Nate P.~ That's FIVE consolidations.

Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS