[no subject]

Hi guys/grrls!

There's no need to get nasty about people posting
pictures to the mailing list.  Maybe they're new,
and just haven't read the FAQ.  (I've never read
the FAQ, either.  Didn't even know there was one
before today.)  There are some mailing lists that
encourage posting pictures.  (Like the Susanna
Hoffs mailing list that I'm also subscribed to.)

Also, there's no need to get snotty about people
posting messages about boogers.  They were meant
for your amusement, and the thread will die off
soon enough.  There were more emails from people
saying "don't post this and that" than there were
emails posting "this and that".

See you.

Eric