Non-groo flame exchange

Well, since I started this recent flame exchange about non-groo "this and
that" postings I will just add that it wasn't the booger post that bothered
me, it was all the non-Groo chit-chat.   :-)

Also, there's no need to get snotty about people
posting messages about boogers. They were meant
for your amusement, and the thread will die off
soon enough. There were more emails from people
saying "don't post this and that" than there were
emails posting "this and that".

~Vaughn Seward