Re: The Groo Movie

>This subject has come up a couple of times and everyone pretty much
>concluded Chris Farley was the only guy who could play Groo,

Hey, everybody--it would appear that this topic has been discussed in
great length on at least one or two different occasions. I apologize
for bringing it up again.  (This topic must have been explored well
before I became a victim of the groop).  Ignore my question and
special thanks to gary for letting me know.