Re: folderol, flotsam, & excelsior

>4) In an effort to appease the Groo purists & keep the chatterers in
>line: for heaven's sake gang, create a "bodily function mailing list"!
>:) Last year it was vomit, this year boogers... I realize I'm showing my
>puritannical pilgrim uptight roots, but I didn't join the Groop to read
>about secretions, expulsions, & other gross yechy stuff

squirrel:
well i joined the list to have fun with other groo fans. i joined the list
to meet new people who enjoyed groo and SA´s works in general. But, i joined
to have fun. when I am urged to keep all my posts to groo only or
predominantly groo... then i would only post twice a year, you just can´t
post that much stuff about groo. Sorry. It´s fun and all, but come on, there
should have been some set hard rules for this list...as in no non-groo
posts. I had fun back in the world domination threads, and other non groo
post wars and such. But due to the pure groopers that all stopped almost
entirely. i am a member of a few other list as well... this list is nothing
to compre them too. Here it is just fun, on the others they get realllllllll
weird buddy weird.
I will post non groo things. I will start silly threads, and have fun. I
will do these things. Alot of you enjoyed this just as much as I did. Plain
and simple. Why not have fun again?
 Squirrel
 " When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
 Live so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice"
                                                               Squirrel 3:16