Re: Groo "No-No" org.

In a message dated 4/12/1999 12:04:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
am338@is6.nyu.edu writes:

> Does anyone in the groop have Groo cards who would like to trade
>  for comics etc. I need about half of the set and I have no extras.  I have
>  a Good selection of extra copies of Groo, and have access to lots of comics
>  (in NYC).

Anil,

	Send me a list of Groo cards you need.  I will send the one's I have
with your Groo Game.  As you know now, M.E. has a card exchange, he helped me
complete my set, so I can do no less for you.  I should have sent my double
to M.E. but never got around to doing it.

JOhn