Groopad Update.

The time has come.... a fact's a fact....

Well, the pads were ordered last Thursday, and I will pick them all up
tommorrow.  Following a packaging blitz-fest of 47 packages, they should
be in the mail Wednesday or Thursday... They're going out via Airmail,
so look for them in your mailboxes in the next week or two.  Enjoy!

BTW, I'm still waiting for money from: Two Sheds, Luis G., Borje in
Brazil.  Please update me on your payments.

Thanks all (ack! did I say that?)

Ruben.