What exactly is a meat patty?

That Guy, You-know-who-I-mean-the (the-one-with-the-hair) Wrote:

>If you use the 200 people in a room talking into the PA system analogy,
>it is usually pretty easy to decide who/when to post to.

I tend to think of it more as "Karaoke", except with less drunk Japanese
businessmen.  *

- TGD

* PS:  How many drunk Japanese businessmen are there on the Groop (other than
myself) ?

PPS:  I hate the words "lite" and "nite" and such.  Whatever happened to the
letter 'g'?

PPPS:  Oh, by the way Alfred,  the coolest episode of Carrot Grazers was when
Baldy met Chix for the first time!

PPPPS:  Pardon my off-topicness.