Action Figure & Lunch Box.

I think that Todd Toys could do a good job on a Groo figure -- although
I'm not really into the figures they produce, I'm pretty impressed with
the quality of their toys.  Good detail, well designed, good likeness,
well produced.

Another candidate would be Antarctic Toys, who produced the Usagi
Yojimbo figures recently.  While I thought the body was reasonably well
done, I was not impressed with the likeness of the Ronin's head.

One request: please NO variants.  I just don't like having to buy them,
since they're an obvious grab at the dessesbo collectors out there!  And
Gary needs the extra cash to pay for his failing septic system....

On lunchboxes: I'm not really up on my manufacturers these days.  On one
hand, I'd like to see them in the classic small, metal rectangular ones
of days gone by.... or even the plastic with stuck-on decal of the 70s
and 80s.... But I also think that ones with some innovative blow-molded
plastic shapes would be cool.  Like one side with a 3D impression of
Groo's face, or in the shape of Rufferto, etc. Of course, they should
all come with a free packet of instant cheese dip!

Cha-ching,
Ruben.