Re: Hey, Yeah

BRYAN SHULTZ wrote:

> Gary's right. Why has there been no further mention of the possibility
> of a Groo action figure? I figured that would have generated a lot of
> discussion. Ya know, things like: what company could best produce one,
> what figures should be included, and so forth. I cannot wait for one. I
> want to make it fight the Hellboy figure that's comin' out soon.
>
> ---Bryan
>
> They Live

You know, I DID make a Rufferto sock puppet (it actually looks very similar
to Bubble's picture in 'Dinner at Uni's'). But I couldn't make a Groo sock
puppet because of the enormous problems I was having with his nose. I kept
on falling off. Maybe that's why there's no Groo action figure: his nose
keeps falling off...

Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses