Re: Action Figure & Lunch Box.

I vote for the metal, full-color lunchbox with a lineup of the
characters on one side and an ultra-complex fray scene on the other.
Lots of wandering going on around the sides, naturally.  The thermos
will look like the sage's bottle.
As for the action figures, Todd toys is acceptable (or Kenner/Hasbro
as long as they hold to the level of detail they use on the Star Wars
line).  Please, no Toy Biz!

finn, a definite purchaser.