Re: HoM FAQ

Nate Piekos wrote:

> Hi mulchmonkeys!  (Hey that's a good one...)
>
> The FAQ is now operational on the HoM
>
> http://www.piekosarts.com/hom1.html

Hey, where is that Mulch definition?  newbies can know the Mulch definition
from there,  if not they'll still flood this list with the Mulch definition
question..

> the white zone is for loading and unloading only.... man, I gotta get some
> fresh air tonight.

hey, I heard that phrase a few days ago on TV - in a Donal Duck cartoon where
Donald became a king of a medival town.   That phrase became a low which spark
a revolution but was stopped by a dragon - coz the king had to slay the dragon
- who want to be a king if you have to slay a dragon

Azamin