Groo Quiz remade!

Hi all!

The quiz has been on-line for quite some time know and I know alot of you
have tried your luck in it but only 3 brave souls have managed to get them
all right (and that after many many tries). Well, know I've removed the
"highscore" list and replaced it by ... THE CORRECT ANSWERS! When you try
the quiz it will automaticly give you all the right answers! So, if there
was something you wanted to know the answer to, try the quiz again!

Have fun!

/Magnus

PS: To get all the correct answers, do not answer any question and just
push "submit" directly DS.

PPS: If anybody want's to add questions just send them to me (with correct
answer) and I'll include it DS.
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Live forever or die trying