Re: What is it worth?

What's it Worth?  Alternative Answer:

Well Mikey, a COMPLETE Groo collection is worth millions.  Bill Gates told
me so the other day when we were discussing my Groo collection and how it
stacked up with those DaVinci drawings and papers he bought a couple years
ago.

But you gotta have Destroyer Duck #1, Starslayer #5, Epic Illustrated #27,
The Groo Chronicles Book #5, Wizard #78, The Death of Groo, and the The
Life of Groo before you can be considered to have even the most minimal
definition of the "complete Groo series".  And, because it's just too cool,
you also gotta have the Hardback Edition of The Groo Chronicles.  This,
along with what you have, would give you every adventure Groo has ever had
and the bonuses the Chronicles contain.

But that's not really a COMPLETE Groo collection.  No, no, no, no.  It's
not that simple.  There are the reprints, the T-shirts, the Covers on other
magazines, MAD appearances, International reprints.........

OH!  Excuse me, I started to go into kind of a trance.  What's that, Mike?
You want to know what YOU have is worth? Oh.  Well, what you have isn't
worth squat!    Take care -Gary G.

.

> From: Michael Schmidt <michael.s@mail-telia.dk>
> To: groop@groo.com
> Subject: What is it worth?
> Date: Tuesday, April 13, 1999 5:24 AM
>
> I have finally collected the complete Groo series.
>
> All the Pacific issues, The Eclipse special, All Marvel/Epic issues, the
Image issues and of course all the Dark Horse issues.