Re: HoM FAQ

At 08:10 PM 4/13/99 -0700, Dan wrote:

>>http://www.piekosarts.com/hom1.html
>>
>>Check it out and let me know what I'm missing.
>
>Your missing the mendicants.
>
>Should be: http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants/hom1.html

~~~~~ DOH! Thanks Dan.

ME wrote:

What I'd like to ask is, if you go on the newsgroups or on any other
comic message boards, you post some messages about Groo...or even
questions that I can answer.  DON'T mention anything about me asking...

~~~~~ Hmm... for a minute there, I thought I might have written this... but
it's missing those 3 initials... ; )

~~~~~ Can anybody tell me who won FanPic II?  (It wasn't Bubble and I need
to correct it for the HoM FAQ.  Can anyone tell me the address for Ruben's
Sergiography? (I wrote it down yesterday but can't find it now.)   Also, is
there an online copy of Gary's Official Unofficial Groo List?  If so,
what's the addy? Tanks in advance.  (Tanks with guns on em.)

~Nate P.~ I am the blue mulchmonkey.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!