Re: all this stuff

To Groop:

Hi.  I have been told that to make the Groo buttons authorized, they would
have to be free, but since it costs me money to make them (money for the
button, scanner, postage, etc., there was only about $0.50 per button which
would have been profit for time and computer use), they could not be free.  I
guess I will have to withdraw the offer.  Sorry, the ones I made for my own
personal use and for my boyfriend (he is the one who got me into Groo) turned
out really nice.  I guess I Grooed.

Shanna

P.S.  "Did I err?"