The Grönköping mystery...

Hi Groop!

Well, as you've all seen, there's been lots of talking about the
Gronkoping thing. Gronkoping is a swedish town, "made-up", and just
the place were small funny festivals like the one which Sergio
attended to is held.
There's some information (and pictures) about this to be found in the
swedish version of the special #1.
For you who wan't to I can send a picture of Sergio holding his
certificate of beeing hounorable citizien in Gronkoping (photo taken
in his studio, Ojai, '96).
Also, I know some people asked me to, I can send more pictures from
the studio (including pics of statue prototypes and alot of other
strange Groo stuff) to those who wanna see them.
Mail me and tell me if you're intrested.

/Oskar.