Groo Crew

I know I brought this up a while back, but I´m gonna give it another
try...

Does anyone know where one can find photos of the WHOLE Groo crew. I
mean, whenever I do get to a con it would be nice not to have to run
around comparing Sergios sketches with people.....I can see it now....

Joe: "Excuse me Sir, are you by any chance Mark Evanier?"
Comic guy: "Hey kid, do I look insane enough to work on Groo?"
Joe: "Um, Er...welll....."
Comic guy: "I saw him over there somewhere. Now  either buy an X-men or
beat it..."

Joe

ps-maybe the HoM site (or some other) could have photos put up on it?