merchandise price

I just got the skinny from Jonell Napper's Plague of Frogs / Hellboy
newsletter about the watch and lunchbox for Hellboy....

Hellboy Watch:  is a limited-edition of just 2,000 pieces
for the entire world and is individually engraved with the edition
number on the back. Available October.  -$49.95

Hellboy Lunch Box:
 Sturdy metal with full-color
lithographic printing, these swell carry-all tins are de-bossed
on one side to bring out the graphics and recreate the feel of
the ones you might remember carting along to school. 8" x 7"
x 3 3/4"
Bonus color postcard of the lunch box art packed inside.
Now instead of going to hell in a handbasket, you can go in a
lunch box!
-$19.95

~~~~~ Hmm.  limited addition watch... 50 bucks... ok, maybe I can see that.
 20 dollar tin lunchbox "just like the ones you remember" ... made from
about  a buck's worth of materials.. (I'm in the sign biz... we deal with
alum. etc every day...)  I don't think I'd pay that, unless the design was
mindblowing.  So, ME, are we looking at about the same rundown for the GROO
versions?

~Nate

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com