newsgroup strategies

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Ruben wrote:

> 	Capitalizing the dontspamme part would help too.  The problem with this
> approach is that the 'popular' Browser packages like Netscape and
> Explorer don't let you put in an adress that doesn't match what your ISP

A word to the wise here...actually that's kind of silly: why would the
"wise" *need* any advice?? Anyway, the problem there, Ruben, is that
those are web browsers! I really get tired of Mr. Gates trying to create
a browser that will butter my toast as well! :) I have a knife for that.
I *highly* recommend picking up Free Agent from Tucows. It's a VERY easy
to use program and is SPECIALLY designed JUST FOR NEWSGROUPS. It *may*
also let you enter a diff. address, but I'm not sure about that. It's
freeware & a very good product, and MUCH easier to use than the web
browser "add ons" to read GROO mail. (Knew I'd fit Groo in somewhere!!) :)

Kevin