Re: M.E. requests a favor...

At 04:45 PM 4/16/99 +1000, you wrote:
>A non-digital watch is called an analog watch. Analog being the real world
>measurement representation ie measures in minute (continuous) increments
rather
>than zeros and ones (ons and offs) as is done in digital representation. It's
>why you need a modem to help your computer communicate using the analog
>telephone lines.

~~~~ This is just a guess, but Dieter will buy a groo watch.

>PS Have you seen the Matrix? Why Not? Good story, Good acting, Fantastic
special
>effects and the clincher...filmed in AUSTRALIA!

~~~~ Yes, I saw the Matrix... I wasn't as impressed as you were.  Nice plot
potential, great effects, but  the end completely sold out and turned into
a cheesy action flick, and through the whole thing I kept expect Keanu to
say, "DUDE! ... waaagh! I'm in the Matrix dude!"  I just can't take him
seriously.

~Nate Urinetoast dude

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com