Re: Buxom Nude Women, or Groo

>See, my suggestion about the Groo merchandises is not a bad idea.  When
there is
>Groo cartoon, there will be more Groo merchandises, and increase Groo team
>motivation to produce more Groo comics which means more Groo to read.  The
setback
>is how can Gary collect all those Groo cartoons, buying all Groo cartoon
videos?

>Eric Cantona

~~~ The problem with that is more demand for GROO comics could not be met
by the GROO crew. (referring to more than one groo title, or even bi
monthly)  Few people know the time and work that go into even one page of a
comic.  The break down for *one page* of TWE is about 8+ hours from writing
to finished.  And this is just for a low budget comic like mine.  And it's
in black and white!  Computer colors take forever!  ... I can only imagine
the breakdown for GROO. Trust me.  Especially since there are only 4 guys
in the crew, and GROO is only part of their work....  (The only alternative
is to have other people work on GROO... I shudder at the thought.... if
that ever happened... I don't even want to think about it.

~Nate P.~

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!