Groo tune?

Hi fellow mulchmonkeys! Nate here.  I was thinking about adding a little
MIDI music to the Hall of Mendicants.  Any suggestions?  It's gotta be
something light, and bearable... somehting that says, "GROO" but doesn't
become annoying too fast.  Even if it's someone's original composition....
or... could someone give me the HTML code to have a couple of different
songs play?

And PLEASE DO NOT send me MIDI files or post them to the groop.  Just give
me a link.

Tanks in advance.  (Tanks with guns on em.)

~Nate

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!