Re: FAQ Offensive?

I don't find it offensive in the slightest.  I have
been laughing at some of the things groopers have been
saying and can't wait to read the rest.  I can see,
however, how some might view it a little harsh, but
isn't it the individual who wrote the bio and not you?
 I haven't seen mine yet, so don't know if anything
will be changed or not.  I don't think Nate would do
that, would you Nate.
Anyway, I say keep up the good work so we can all
enjoy.
Thanks Nate,
Tony D.