Re: Grooo in spaaaaace

BRYAN SHULTZ wrote:

> Y'all remember the Space Usagi comics? Wouldn't it be really cool if
> there was space Groo? Personally I see him as a sort of inept Lobo. But
> maybe that's just me.

I thought of it too late but lamented that we didn't try and name one of
the rocks on Mars (that the little mobile camera was climbing around a year
or so ago) after Groo.  After all most of them looked like some part of his
anatomy;  several resembled his nose.  And some of them did get named after
cartoon characters.
Bunny