Oh, the glory.

The Groop sure is quiet today.  I guess it's 'cause you've all been stunned
into silence by the fact that I WAS PRINTED IN GROO FOR A SECOND TIME!!
W-OOOOOO H-OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  First Image #9, now G&R #4, it's like winning a
triathalon, with only two events and a lot less exercise! And yes, Mark was
so respectful of my writing-to-comics-editors abilities that he failed to
respond to my letter with a patented (TM) snide re-Mark.

Now on to the things that might possibly interest people other than me:

G&R #4:  It was a satisfying ending to a great story.  I love Groo!  A little
sappy in the moral deparment, but that's jes' th' way I likes it.

And sorry to anyone I spilled the beans to in my last email containing the
"D-word".   I've checked this email thouroughly (execpt for those parts which
follow this), and I don't think I've given anything new away.

-TGD (just call me Two-Prints)

PS: Cluster Monkeys Abound