Shanes' Treasures...

Well, thanks to ebay, I am one (1) Groo T-Shirt closer to an obsessive
collection and one more IG Card to a complete collection.

I want to be the first to boast the Most Complete Groo Card Collection. So,
all I'm missing is one last IG Card. Because you see, as wonderful as Gary
is, I love to tease him with that ellusive "You Have 1 of 50 Original Groo
Sketch Cards" that I have in my set. (Ha Ha Ha Gary!) But, I'm at a loss.
The complete set would also include an autographed card also, would it not?
So, do I hunt for an autographed card or do I just take a single card to
Sergio and ask him to autograph it for me becuase I'm suffering a strange
"obsessive" disease about obtaining as much Groo stuff as possible.

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"
If so check it out?