Re: Buxom Nude Women, or Groo

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 10:24:17 +1000, Dieter Opfer <dopfer@CSU.edu.au>
wrote:

>I would rather have Groo less frequently but done by the Groo Crew and no one
>else. Quality always before quantity! Nobody does it better...or even anywhere
>near as well!

ME: The GROO comic book will never be done by anyone but Sergio and
me.  And as long as they are available, Tom and Stan will do whatever
they do.

If and when Groo ever goes into animation, others will have to be
involved in the drawing...but Sergio and I will have creative control.
Or we won't do it.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036