Re: New MULCH!

Tracy Parrow wrote:

> Aaaaaaargh! Nate! I don't know if I'm the only one, but MULCH is too low on my
> screen to click on it (I'm using Netscape). I couldn't access it!! HELP!!
>
> Love, from
>
> -Uni

'tisn't Netscape that's foiling you, uni, it's the size your screen &/or
fonts are set for & the fact that Nate probably set "no scrolling" for
that window. Nate, set scrolling ok...if folks have small enough fonts
or the screen set large enough, the scroll bar will NOT show up anyway,
but for folks like uni, scrolling HAS to be there or they're stuck! :)

Kevin "computer nerd" H.