Re: M.E. not a traveller...

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:50:27 +0200, Joe Fricano
<oddman@hyperisland.se> wrote:

>I guess this means I´ll have to get off o my butt and move to L.A. (and work in
>movies just like I always wanted) if I´m ever to meet all of the Groo Crew
>. I can run away and meet M.E. , Sergio, Stan and Tom between takes.

ME: I do travel...just got back from Oakland, and I regularly commute
to New York and Las Vegas.

But I get incredibly bored on airplanes so I don't like long trips.
And I have a rather stunning array of food allergies that could make
it difficult to get a safe meal in a foreign country.  And I can't be
out of touch with my "business" for very long.  So I don't venture
outside the U.S. of A.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036