Re: M.E. not a traveller...

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 01:57:09 +0200, Ktulu
<ktulu@clientes.euskaltel.es> wrote:

>You'd have to taste the spanish gastronomy, Mark. Ask Sergio about it, I'm sure that
>he remembers it very well. And we have some of the best cheeses of Europe!

ME: Oh, I don't doubt the food is terrific.  It's just that there are
a lot of things I can't eat.  There are restaurants in L.A. where
there is not a single entree on the menu that I can eat.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036