Re: who?

>	Sorry I forgot, but someone offered to get G & R #4 for me, me
>paying for the comic and S&H of course. That offer still stand?
>
>	Gabe

It was ME! I just got back from Maryland (with 92 emails to read) and I
will go get it before  I leave for Nashville on Monday. Please send me your
snailmail address.

Chris (whose eyeballs are exhausted)

PS (a la TGD) I went to Maryland to be at my daughter's wedding and I got
to see my 15 month old grandson for the first time! I know that has nothing
to do with Groo, but I'm really proud and want everyone to know. So there!