Re: Shanes' Treasures...

>Sketch Cards" that I have in my set. (Ha Ha Ha Gary!) But, I'm at a loss.
>The complete set would also include an autographed card also, would it not?

I have seen 2 autographed cards that were found in packs. One was being sold
at a local shop for like $40 and the other I got in a partial collection of
the
cards I bought from a store in Florida. I imagine having the
money/time/resources
to attempt to get all the autographed cards would be like Groo saying no to
a Fray.
Not gonna happen.

--Ken