Tanks...

I just wanted to say "tanks! (with guns on em)." to all the people who sent
mail regarding the new DOGNUTS comics in the mulch section of the HoM (
http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants/hom1.html )

Also, Gary and a few others talked about G&R4, well, some of us haven't
gotten it yet.... meaning, it hasn't even been in my local comic shops yet.
(I'm in Rhode Island)  I've been to 2 shops this week and they tell me it
hasn't shipped.  I talked to Shane on the phone last week and he said his
shop hadn't gotten it yet either. (He's in LA, CA)  Maybe today...  BUUUT I
do have a recommendation... (I mean, I had to by *something* right?)  If
you can find it, check out The Adventures of Barry Ween, Boy Genius from
Image.  It's kind of like Calvin & Hobbes on crack.  Alas, I could only
find issue 2.  Also, Shane said that Grrl Scouts by Jim Mahfood is cool.
(I can't find that either.) But anything by Mahfood is cool. And I bought
the new Premiere Magazine w/ the big Star Wars special in it.  Neato.

~Nate P.~ destroy all the evidence, and then come see me for a tasty beverage.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics