Re: Questions for M.E.

Shane Clarke wrote:

> There just doesn't seem to be stories of the genre anymore.

	What genre was that?

> (I thought it was an incrediable idea for a story.)

	What idea was that?

	I think there are a lot of under-read / appreciated stories floating
around out there.  A lot of the stories I've read in Epic Illustrated
are great, and I find it frustrating that there is such a vast amount of
great stuff out there, but not enough time to read it.  Same holds for
Mark's works in things like Crossfire, DNAgents, etc.

All best,
Ruben.